• 7 to 10 a.m., Courtney Baptist Church and Courtney Ruritan Club are sponsoring an all-you-can-eat country breakfast at Courtney Baptist Church fellowship hall, 3341 Courtney Church Road, Yadkinville. Tickets are $8 each and can be obtained from Yadkin Christian Ministries, Courtney Baptist Church, or at the door. All proceeds will go to Yadkin Christian Ministries to help the less fortunate people in Yadkin County. Any questions, call Jack Henderson at 336-757 2322.
• 9 a.m., Yadkin County Democratic Party Meeting at Aces Restaurant, followed by a 10 a.m. meeting at the Boonville Public Library. For more information, contact Larry Vestal at 336-468-1428.
• 28th annual Shamrock Run and Walk, 5K, 10K and fun walk through historic Mocksville sponsored by St. Francis Church. Proceeds to benefit Dragonfly House. Registration Link: www.ShamrockRunNC.com. Online registration closes noon, March 2. In-person registration closes the day before or day of race. Email Director@ShamrockNC.com or call 336- 751-2973 for more information.
• 6 p.m., Relay For Life Bingo at the Yadkinville Moose Lodge. Cost is $25 for cover all and 20 games, plus 10 free door prize tickets. Food available for $5. The ever popular cake auction will take place.
• 6:30 p.m., AML Wrestling is partnering with Relay for Life for a live pro wrestling exhibition at Yadkinville Elementary School. Tickets available from Relay For Life Teams in Yadkin County or contact David Cox at 336-408-7596.
• Thursdays at Bojangles in Yadkinville, Mark Brown Chaplain at Mountain Valley Hospice and Palliative Care will be heading up an Operation Home Front gathering from 7:30 to 8:30 a.m. Coffee will be provided and Bojangles has offered to provide a free Bo-Berry biscuit to the veterans who attend. MVHPC honors those who served our country through the We Honor Veterans program.
• Whispers and Wings, 237 E. Main St., will be offering workshops/classes on a variety of topics including couponing, crocheting, and healing with natural remedies, to name a few. Call 336-677-1202 for further details.
• The Winston-Salem Ski & Outing Club is a year-round skiing, outdoor activities and social club for singles, couples and families of all ages in the Winston-Salem area. Established in 1964. Club meetings are held at 7 p.m. the third Thursday of each month at various locations. Check wssoc.org for meeting location and membership information.
Submission guidelines for calendar events or church events: Deadline is Monday prior to publication by 5 p.m. One-time events or announcements may be submitted for placement in the calendar at least two weeks prior to the date of the event. Information should include date, time, place, brief description and contact information, if necessary. Calendars are published as space permits and do not run in every issue of the paper. If your submission is not showing, it is due to the chronological order of the events. Events to be included are at our discretion, and information is subject to editing. Send events to email@example.com.