• 6 p.m., Relay For Life Bingo at the Yadkinville Moose Lodge. Cost is $25 for cover all and 20 games, plus 10 free door prize tickets. Food available for $5. The ever popular cake auction will take place.
• 8 a.m. to noon, Clothes Closet at New Home UMC fellowship hall with free items in all sizes from baby to aged adults, some accessories and shoes.
• 10 a.m., The Keepers of the Faith Christian girls club for ages 5 to 18 in Yadkin County meeting will be at New Birth Worship Center, 1033 Newbirth Drive, East Bend. An Easter egg hunt is at 11:30 a.m. for children ages 2 to 12. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org.
• 2 p.m., Community Easter egg hunt at at First Baptist Church, Yadkinville, with games, Easter stories, free Bibles and prizes. There will be a special appearance by the Easter Bunny for picture taking.
• Noon, a community Good Friday Service will be held at First Baptist Church, Yadkinville. Seven ministers will be participating in this service on the “Seven Last Words of Jesus on the Cross.”
• 6:30 p.m., AML Wrestling is partnering with Relay for Life for a live pro wrestling exhibition at Yadkinville Elementary School. Tickets available from Relay For Life Teams in Yadkin County or contact David Cox at 336-408-7596.
April 3 -6
• 8 a.m. and 10:30 a.m., Mountain View Baptist Church of Hamptonville will host spring revival services beginning on April 3 with 8 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. services. Spring revival services will continue April 3 through April 6 at 7 p.m. The Rev. David Childress, pastor of Mt. Vernon Baptist Church, will be the guest speaker. There will be special singing each night and the community is invited. For more information, call the church office at 336-468-8199 or visit the church website at www.mountainviewchurch.net.
• Sundays, “When Christians Get It Wrong” is the title of the series of lessons being taught by Thom Summey at First Baptist Church, Yadkinville. The class is held on second floor of fellowship hall from 9:45 a.m. until 10:45 a.m. and is for anyone older than 18.
• Thursdays at Bojangles in Yadkinville, Mark Brown Chaplain at Mountain Valley Hospice and Palliative Care will be heading up an Operation Home Front gathering from 7:30 to 8:30 a.m. Coffee will be provided and Bojangles has offered to provide a free Bo-Berry biscuit to the veterans who attend. MVHPC honors those who served our country through the We Honor Veterans program.
• Whispers and Wings, 237 E. Main St., will be offering workshops/classes on a variety of topics including couponing, crocheting, and healing with natural remedies, to name a few. Call 336-677-1202 for further details.
• The Winston-Salem Ski & Outing Club is a year-round skiing, outdoor activities and social club for singles, couples and families of all ages in the Winston-Salem area. Established in 1964. Club meetings are held at 7 p.m. the third Thursday of each month at various locations. Check wssoc.org for meeting location and membership information.
Submission guidelines for calendar events or church events: Deadline is Monday prior to publication by 5 p.m. One-time events or announcements may be submitted for placement in the calendar at least two weeks prior to the date of the event. Information should include date, time, place, brief description and contact information, if necessary. Calendars are published as space permits and do not run in every issue of the paper. If your submission is not showing, it is due to the chronological order of the events. Events to be included are at our discretion, and information is subject to editing. Send events to email@example.com.