• 7 to 10 a.m., Courtney Baptist Church and Courtney Ruritan Club are sponsoring their country breakfast at 3341 Courtney Church Road, Yadkinville. The menu consists of grilled tenderloin, gravy, biscuits, eggs, grits, applesauce, coffee, juice, and jellies. Tickets are $8 each and can be purchased from members of the church or Ruritan club. A drive-thru take-out line will be available. Proceeds will benefit Yadkin Christian Ministries. For tickets or questions, call Jack Henderson at 336-463-2850.
Feb. 25 & 26
• 6 p.m., Marriage and Parenting Conference at South Oak Ridge Baptist Church, 1336 Lone Hickory Road, Yadkinville. Saturday from 6 to 8:30 p.m.; Sunday from 9:30 to 11:30 a.m. and 6 to 8:30 p.m. A love offering will be taken. To register, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 336-466-0893.
• 6 p.m., The Christian Singers Witness will share in music at Pilot View Friends Meeting. A love offering will be received for the group.
7 p.m., the Yadkin County GOP will be having the Annual County Convention at the Yadkin County Courthouse.
• 5 p.m., Relay For Life fundraiser at the Yadkin Moose Lodge. Doors open at 5, starts at 6. There will be food, a cake auction and door prizes.
• 29th annual Shamrock 5k & 10k Run and fun walk through historic Mocksville sponsored by St. Francis Church. Registration Link: www.ShamrockRunNC.com. For more information, email Director@ShamrockNC.com or call the church office at 336-751-2973.
• The Yadkin County Beekeepers Association meets the second Monday of every month at the Yadkin Senior Center, 207 E. Hemlock St., Yadkinville, with 6 p.m. dinner and social, 7 p.m. guest speaker. All visitors interested in bees and/or beekeeping are welcome.
Submission guidelines for calendar events or church events: Deadline is Monday prior to publication by 5 p.m. One-time events or announcements may be submitted for placement in the calendar at least two weeks prior to the date of the event. Information should include date, time, place, brief description and contact information, if necessary. Calendars are published as space permits and do not run in every issue of the paper. If your submission is not showing, it is due to the chronological order of the events. Events to be included are at our discretion, and information is subject to editing. Send events to email@example.com.