• 7 a.m. to 3 p.m., benefit yard sale for Resident Council Fund Saturday at Willowbrook in Yadkinville. Inside just follow signs.
• 7 to 10 a.m., community breakfast will be served for the tractor cruise/show fee is $10 per entry. Sponsored by the Windsor’s Crossroads Ruritan Club. Proceeds go to those in need in the community.
• 8 to 10 a.m., 11th annual Tractor Cruise/Show at Windsors’ Crossroads Community Building, 5101 Windsor Road, Hamptonville. Take a scenic cruise on a tractor though the beautiful Hamptonville community. Those not wanting to cruise may still display a tractor. Breakfast is by donations. No ATVs.
• 10 a.m., The Keepers of the Faith Christian girls club for ages 5 to 18 in Yadkin County meeting will be at New Birth Worship Center, 1033 Newbirth Drive, East Bend. For more information, email email@example.com.
• 7 a.m. to 2 p.m., huge yard sale by Friends of East Bend Public Library at the library. Tablet raffle during event. Numerous usual and unusual items. Rain date Sept. 27. Donations accepted through Sept. 18.
• Yadkin Farmers Market has in season, local, farm fresh produce. Now featuring beans, potatoes, squash, broccoli, onions, honey, eggs, plants and more. Monthly drawings to win a market basket full of goodies. Located behind the Town Community Park at 1141 Tennessee St. Open Tuesday and Thursday 3 to 6 p.m., and Saturday 9 a.m. to noon. Find us on Facebook.
• Whispers and Wings, 237 E. Main St., will be offering workshops/classes on a variety of topics including couponing, crocheting, and healing with natural remedies, to name a few. Call 336-677-1202 for further details.
• The Winston-Salem Ski & Outing Club is a year-round skiing, outdoor activities and social club for singles, couples and families of all ages in the Winston-Salem area. Established in 1964. Club meetings are held at 7 p.m. the third Thursday of each month at various locations. Check wssoc.org for meeting location and membership information.
Submission guidelines for calendar events or church events: Deadline is Monday prior to publication by 5 p.m. One-time events or announcements may be submitted for placement in the calendar at least two weeks prior to the date of the event. Information should include date, time, place, brief description and contact information, if necessary. Calendars are published as space permits and do not run in every issue of the paper. If your submission is not showing, it is due to the chronological order of the events. Events to be included are at our discretion, and information is subject to editing. Send events to firstname.lastname@example.org.