The Jonesville Police Department has reported the following arrest and incident reports:
• Ashlee Nicole Burns, 23, of 207 Layell Road, Elkin, was arrested June 21 for two misdemeanor failure to appear charges, one for a Wilkes County court and the other a Forsyth County court.
Burns was also arrested on misdemeanor charges of driving while license is revoked, having no insurance on her vehicle and driving with a fictitious license plate.
• Trent Charles Zimmerman, 33, of 203 S. Jonesville Blvd, 11-B, Jonesville was arrested on a warrant for failure to appear.
• Zackery Scott Bailey, 31, of 525 S. Mineral Springs Drive, Jonesville, was arrested June 20 for driving without an operator’s license.
• Alexander Reed Bullins, 20, of 3306 Poplar Springs Road, State Road, was cited June 19 with aiding and abetting a driving while licensed revoke charge against another individual. He was not jailed on the charges.
• Pierre Cory Begaye, 24, of 4223 Sleepy Hollow Road, Jonesville, was arrested June 19 for driving while license revoked.
• Dustin Gray Conley, 23, of 2177 Mountain Park Road, State Road, was arrested June 19 on misdemeanor charges of driving without insurance and with a revoked plate.
• Garry Clay Childress, 52, of 117 Adams St., Yadkinville, was arrested June 19 on a misdemeanor charge of spinning tires in violation of a city ordinance.
• Jessica Lynn Horton of 612 Swan Creek Bypass, Jonesville, reported the unauthorized use of a 2004 Mercedes to Jonesville police on June 18. The incident occurred between June 11 and 16. The investigation is continuing.
• Beverly Childress Gentry, 39, of 100 Loop Ave., Jonesville, was arrested June 10 for driving while license revoked and obstruction and delay of officers. Both charges are misdemeanors.
• Brian Dale Barker, 38, of 254 Shaw St., Jonesville, was arrested June 6 for having a fictitious registration plate and no vehicle insurance, both misdemeanors.
• Michelle Renee Booth, 30 of 1764 Mount Sinai Road, Wilkesboro, was arrested June 6 for having no insurance and a revoked registration plate, both misdemeanors.
• Jeremy Shane Hurt, 24, of 1825 Hwy 67, Jonesville was arrested June 6 for one felony and two misdemeanor charges. The felony charge is for failure to appear in a Forsyth courtroom, and the two misdemanors were for possession of a Schedule 4 drug and possession of drug paraphernalia.
• Michelle Katherine Nowak, 32 of 1932 Shelby Lane, Winston-Salem, was arrested June 5 for resisting a public officer, providing fictitious information to officer and possession of drug paraphernalia. All three are misdemeanor charges.