• 7 p.m., Union Grove Baptist Church, 2401 Nebo Road, Yadkinville, will host a gospel concert featuring the LeFevre Quartet. The Boys will be opening the concert. For more information, call 336-469-0398 or 336-468-0204.
• 10 a.m., the Yadkin County Historical Society will present a program on unusual epitaphs engraved on Yadkin County grave markers at the Yadkin County Senior Center, 207 E. Hemlock St., Yadkinville. Following the program, the group will dedicate recently discarded grave markers at the Garden of Gravestone Art, 216 N. Van Buren St., Yadkinville. The meeting and dedication are free and open to anyone who is interested. For more information, contact Andrew Mackie, 336-428-8471, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
• 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., New Birth Worship Center “Keepers of Faith” Committee to host a ladies seminar for ages 13 to 25 with Keynote speaker Dr. Nina Connors, gynecologist and obstetrician from Charlotte. This will be a practical forum for understanding the female anatomy. Issues will be discussed that young girls and young women encounter and have questions about concerning their bodies from a Christian perspective. In addition, there will be etiquette and make-up classes along with a nutritious lunch. The address for New Birth Worship Center is 1033 Newbirth Drive, East Bend.
• 10 a.m., 11 a.m. and 6 p.m., Mount Zion Baptist Church will host Chalk Art evangelist the Rev. Dwight Haynes and his family at 2725 E. Old 421 Hwy., Yadkinville. For more information about the Good News Chalk Talks and this service, 336-679-3425 or read more at www.chalktalks.net.
• 7 p.m., spring revival services at Liberty Baptist Church, 2433 Liberty Church Road, Mocksville, (near Lone Hickory). Guest speaker will be Brother Leonard Fletcher of Johnson City, Tennessee. For more information, call Pastor Noel Hawks at 336-486-3540.
• 2 to 5 p.m., Willowbrook Rehabilitation and Care Center to host Vendor Day at Willowbrook, 333 E. Lee Ave., Yadkinville.
• 5 p.m., children’s clothing and toy sale at Center United Methodist Church, 1400 Center Road, Yadkinville, on Friday from 5 to 8 p.m. and Saturday from 8 to 11 a.m. Half-price sale on select items on Saturday. Come choose from the huge selection of items that will be available. For more information on how to be a consignor, call 336-679-2519 or email@example.com.
• 5:30 to 7:30 p.m., Yadkin County Beautification Committee to host a Stop Litter NOW Summit at the Yadkin County Agricultural & Educational Building.
• The Yadkin County Beekeepers Association meets the second Monday of every month at the Yadkin Senior Center, 207 E. Hemlock St., Yadkinville, with 6 p.m. dinner and social, 7 p.m. guest speaker. All visitors interested in bees and/or beekeeping are welcome.
Submission guidelines for calendar events or church events: Deadline is Monday prior to publication by 5 p.m. One-time events or announcements may be submitted for placement in the calendar at least two weeks prior to the date of the event. Information should include date, time, place, brief description and contact information, if necessary. Calendars are published as space permits and do not run in every issue of the paper. If your submission is not showing, it is due to the chronological order of the events. Events to be included are at our discretion, and information is subject to editing. Send events to firstname.lastname@example.org.