• 7 p.m., Civitan Music in the Park will be held at Yadkinville Community Park on U.S. 601, with Sound Factory playing country and oldies. In case of rain, concert will move to Yadkinville Elementary School. No alcohol and no coolers. Hamburgers, hot dogs, snacks and homemade ice cream by Yadkin Civitan.
June 19 – 23
• 6:30 to 8:30 p.m., VBS at Marler Road Baptist Church, ages 2-19. For more information, call 336-468-8610.
• 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., VBS “Treasure Hunt” with games, food, bible study and fun time at Believers Baptist Church, 728 N. State St. , Hwy. 601 North.
July & 14
• 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Mountain Valley Hospice and Palliative Care Presents Kids Path 2017 Brighter Days Children’s Camp at Dobson First Baptist Church. Registration Deadline July 6. Call 1-888-789-2922 to register or for more information.
• Yadkin Farmers Market is now open for the season. The market is located at 1141 Tennessee St., Yadkinville, behind town park and Papa John’s Pizza. Hours are Tuesdays 3 to 6 p.m., and Saturdays 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
• The Yadkin County Beekeepers Association meets the second Monday of every month at the Yadkin Senior Center, 207 E. Hemlock St., Yadkinville, with 6 p.m. dinner and social, 7 p.m. guest speaker. All visitors interested in bees and/or beekeeping are welcome.
Submission guidelines for calendar events or church events: Deadline is Monday prior to publication by 5 p.m. One-time events or announcements may be submitted for placement in the calendar at least two weeks prior to the date of the event. Information should include date, time, place, brief description and contact information, if necessary. Calendars are published as space permits and do not run in every issue of the paper. If your submission is not showing, it is due to the chronological order of the events. Events to be included are at our discretion, and information is subject to editing. Send events to email@example.com.